Awesome Image

Most Successful Law Firm

H-1B and Other H Visas

  • Home
  • H-1B and Other H Visas

H-1B & Other H Visas

We’ll assist foreign workers in obtaining work in the U.S. on a temporary basis in a specialty occupation for a maximum of six years.

We’ll assist foreign workers in obtaining work in the U.S. temporarily in a specialized occupation for a maximum of six years.


We help to provide and process legal documents for foreign nationals to meet the needs of employers. If you need a worker with highly specialized knowledge, we can help you process the legal documents for a petition for an H-1B visa for immigrants.


In addition, we also process the necessary legal documents for international entrepreneur startups on behalf of their founders or co-founders.


H2 Visas:

To sponsor workers for H-2 visas, an employer must first prove to the Department of Labor that there are not enough U.S. workers to do this job and that if you sponsor foreign workers, it will not decrease the wages and working conditions of U.S. workers. This is called a Temporary Labor Certification. Employers can apply for the following H visas for their foreign employees.


Agricultural Workers: H-2A

This visa is for foreign nationals performing agricultural labor or services of a temporary nature. Agriculture here includes all types of farming, raising livestock, and forestry. The particular time of the year that the employer’s farm needs extra labor must be tied to the H-2A, like an annual growing cycle. It should usually last less than one year.


Seasonal Non-Agricultural Workers: H-2B Visas

Seasonal non-agricultural workers may apply for an H-2B visa, which allows people to enter the United States to work seasonally. Non-agricultural workers may apply for an H-2B visa. These kinds of visas are only available for positions for which there is a shortage of U.S. workers. Employers must prove that foreign nationals’ employment in the United States will not adversely affect the chances of employment of U.S. workers.


Trainee Visa: H3 Visas

Foreign individuals in the United States searching for job training can apply for a H-3 visa. These kinds of visas prohibit their holders from working for any other company apart from the training provider. The main focus is the training and not the job.


H-4 Visa for Skilled Worker Dependents

Foreign nationals coming to the U.S. or already in the country under an H category visa can apply for visas for their spouse and dependent children. They are eligible for H-4 visas.


H-4 visa candidates can apply at their local U.S. embassy or consulate office. However, if the individual is already in the country, they can obtain H-4 status by applying with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).


H-4 visa holders can attend school, get a driver’s license, open bank accounts, and receive a Tax ID number. H-4 dependent spouses may even be eligible for a work permit. H-4 visa holders are allowed to stay in the U.S. as long as the Visa of the primary H-1A, H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, or H-3 holder remains valid.