Awesome Image

Most Successful Law Firm

Employment Green Cards

  • Home
  • Employment Green Cards

Employment Green Cards


Via U.S. employment, we can aid you in becoming a legal permanent resident of the country by way of work to obtain your green card.

Via U.S. employment, we can help you become a permanent resident of the country by working to obtain your green card.


Our law firm will help you process an employment-based green visa for an employee from a foreign nationality. We will draft the nitty-gritty documents smoothly for you.


An employment-based green card is a document that gives legal permission for a foreign national to live and work in the United States. This is quite a popular means by which foreign nationals can obtain a green card. Though the process can be quite lengthy and complicated, we got you covered!


A foreign national can get an employment-based green card if an employer sponsors them for a position within the United States. The individual may be living in the United States on a non-immigrant visa, such as an H1B or student visa. The employer must have tried to fill the position with a current green card holder or U.S. citizen before hiring a foreign national.


Categories of employment-based Green Cards are summarized below:


EB-1: Priority Workers

EB-1 priority workers consider persons of extraordinary abilities in art, science, education, business, or sports. This entails prioritizing individuals who have achieved a considerable bit of acclaim and contributed to innovations in their field of study. EB-1 also gives preference to managers and executives of multinational corporations.

EB-2: Professionals with Advanced Degrees or Persons with Exceptional Ability

This category prefers foreign nationals with above-average skills, which can benefit national interest from an educational or cultural standpoint. EB-2 also includes Individuals with extraordinary ability in science, art, or business fields based on achievements or peer recognition.

It also includes professionals with advanced degrees and five years of work experience. Physicians and Health workers who will practice medicine in the U.S. in an underserved area also count under EB-2.


EB-3: Skilled or Professional Workers

EB-3 considers skilled workers with a minimum of two years of training or experience and foreign nationals with an undergraduate degree or vocational training. It also includes unskilled workers with experience that is not readily available in the United States.


EB-4: Special Immigrants

EB-4 applicants are mostly religious workers affiliated with a nonprofit organization in the United States, Government employees, former workers outside of the country, and people who worked as translators with the United States Armed Forces in Iraq or Afghanistan.


EB-5: Investors (Employment Creation)

EB-5 category exists for foreign nationals who are investors and entrepreneurs, and who intend to invest more than $1,000,000 and create 10 new full-time jobs in the United States. In some situations, this amount could be revised to $500,000 and five full-time jobs.